Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Well, here we are again. I guess it must be fate...

Hello Gentle Readers,

So in the title of this blog post, the first line and the very name of the blog itself I have placed three references to things I've loved. Because apparently I like to steal from the genius of others that have inspired me :)

I like to write notes on facebook, but I guess I feel that sometimes they overwhelm people or seem too 'attention grabby', so I figured I would go here and if anyone ACTUALLY cared enough to read what I have to say. That, and my little sister told me to. I think she gets tired of my epic wordiness. That's fair.

I guess this is the obligatory 'welcome back' post to a blog I started years ago and didn't continue. So...hi :)

And now, I shall make a new post to talk about what's actually on my mind.

I hope you all have a glorious day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment